To provide quality products and services on time to our internal and external customers. Our goal is to create value for our customers, stakeholders and employees, by positioning technology, expanding relationships and exceeding expectations through energizing our sales efforts. The basis of achievement of this policy is the basic commitment and core values of service, continual improvement, communications, and teamwork with integrity as the foundation of our business.
We will maintain our operation within our financial goals and objectives to establish our comprehensive position in the market and meet needs and expectations of all our customer/ clients.
Although the management has been delegated overall responsibility and authority for the company’s quality management systems, all managers & subordinates are responsible for the implementation and effective use of the policies and procedures in their work areas.
Al Tahadi Security & Safety is based on customer satisfaction. We strive for continuous improvement in our quality systems and meeting the objectives of our company such as:
- Supplying products that meet or exceeds our customer/ clients’ requirement.
- To provide a service that results in customers/ clients satisfaction by meeting all the contract requirement & to give exceptional product & service quality.
- Continuous development of a dependable vendor by avoiding late deliveries.
We are committed to continuous improvement in quality and assessment of quality system to assure the suitability to meet the requirement of our company & our customer/ client.
Al Tahadi Security & Safety embraces safety as a core business value and a key indicator of corporate excellence. We seek to establish an effective safety culture within the company that produces an incident-free and injury-free workplace. We charge all personnel with the responsibility to demonstrate safety leadership through a strong, genuine, continuous, and personal commitment to safety. Every employee understands that they have the authority and obligation to stop unsafe work and provide feedback to other employees and their supervisor(s).
Al Tahadi vests the accountability for achieving these objectives in the appropriate level of its management. Achieving excellence in our business and work environment requires the commitment and cooperation of all management, staff, and visitors.
Al Tahadi is committed to achieving our Health, Safety, and Environmental Goals by:
- Providing employees with a safe work environment and a strong mentor program.
- Demonstrate by example your commitment to the process and encourage employee participation.
- Communicate a vision for safe operations that is both visible and consistent with our goals.
- Strictly enforce safety rules/practices and hold employees accountable.
- Recognize and provide positive feedback to employees that demonstrate safe work behaviors.
- Conduct routine safety inspections and investigations on incidents.
The key to success in construction is safety. You want to provide a safe environment in which your employees can be productive and enjoy their work. When you protect your people, you are protecting your most valuable asset. No accident means no distractions, no loss of production, and no law suits. Having a reputation for being a safe work environment promotes employee retention and attracts additional interest.
The people are often engaged in activities which expose them to high levels of risk. The high priorities on ensuring these risks are minimized when contractors and subcontractors are engaged. By setting and maintaining safety standards and placing a requirement on the contractor to abide its rules & regulations.
In our field, we can provide basic safety by simply taking care of ourselves. Before going to site work, use the proper uniforms including cover-all, vest, and helmet & safety shoes. Medical kit will be provided at site in case of any injury that might happen which they can use as first- aid treatment.